Senior Options, Inc.
Senior Options, Inc. serves the needs of vulnerable and elderly adults. We provide
making services and ensure that your best interest is always a priority.
Why Senior Options?
We are aware that every person has different needs; therefore, we customize our service to you, as an
individual. Even greater, is the emphasis we place on compassion, respect and dignity. We understand
that serving you is a serious responsibility and we find great reward in delivering quality care and service to our clients.
How can we help?
In today's world there are many reasons to turn to Senior Options, Inc. such as:
When to call?
- We can reduce family conflict by making the hard decisions.
- We have access to countless resources to meet your needs.
- We can be the voice of long-distance family or children.
- We can identify needs and monitor continuity of care.
- We provide a third party neutral position to assist with conflict.
- We will protect your rights and be sure your wishes are kept.
There comes a time in every persons life when they say to themselves, "Who will take care of me when I am no longer able to?"
Here are some issues to consider when answering this question:
With the assistance of legal counsel we can help you plan for your
- What are your healthcare wishes should you be come ill?
- Who do you want to make decisions for you when you no longer can?
- Where do you want to live out your final years should you be unable to stay in your own home?
- Maybe you don't have children to help you.
- Maybe you don't want your children to be faced with the tough decisions or the time involved with assisting you.
- Maybe you know your children don't always see eye-to-eye and you want to avoid any conflict between them.
future needs and be sure your wishes are carried out.
Senior Options Inc. Home Page
Medical Assistance /
Memberships & Affiliations /
Meet Kim Tophen /
Q's & A's
(808) 359-5200 /
(212) 867-5509 /
Disclaimer: Information provided is for information only and should not be considered as legal reference.
Senior Options, Inc.
PO Box 980
Brainerd, MN 56401-0980
Bonded and Insured