One low monthly price.
clEAR customizes your training plan to suit your specific listening goals.
Scientists at Washington University in St. Louis have made sure that the clEAR games develop the listening skills and cognitive abilities that you need to engage successfully in conversations.
Comprehensive Hearing Healthcare(740) 336-4406
clEAR complements the benefits you receive from using hearing aids or a cochlear implant. If you donât yet use hearing aids, clEAR provides an alternative treatment.
Choose to play in the morning or at night, a little bit every day or for longer sessions twice a week.
- Exercise your abilities to recognize the speech of your frequent communication partner (FCP) as well as everyday talkers.
- Exercise your brain and those important thinking skills that stave off cognitive decline and dementia.
- Increase your participation in social situations by being an active participant in conversations.
- Reduce your stress levels during routine family conversations.
- Enhance your abilities to recognize speech in noisy situations.
- Practice your listening skills in a non-judgmental environment.
- Complement your existing hearing technology.
Professional coaching is provided with your subscription.
Dr. Nancy Tye-Murray CEO and Founder of clEAR and Professor at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis